Follow these steps to use your RDD-06 DAC with your Mac computer.
1. Extract the .dmg file form the attached .zip file.
2. Double click the .DMG file and follow the installation wizard.
3. After Installation is complete, restart your Mac computer.
4. Connect the USB cable from the RDD-06 DAC to your Mac computer and then turn on the RDD-06 unit.
5. Select the Rotel RDD-06 as your output device. You can do this either through 'Sound' in system preferences, 'Audio Midi Setup' in system preferences or through 'option' by clicking the sound logo on the menu bar and selecting from the drop down menu.
6. In the unlikely event that you encounter a problem, try reconnecting the USB cable and rebooting the RDD-06 unit.