No sound from the subwoofer could be the result of a few different things. Check the below first before contacting Customer Service.
- Make sure the power cord is fully seated at both ends and that the AC outlet has power.
- Make sure the RCA cable is connected to the subwoofer output jack on the A/V receiver.
- Make sure the RCA cable is fully seated and connection to a line level Input on the subwoofer amp.
- The subwoofer hard power switch is set to On.
- You have held down the Feature Controller knob for several seconds on the Plus and Ultra subwoofers equipped with the 800W and 1000W Sledge platforms.
- You have the volume adjusted to approximately 12 o’clock on the SVS amps which have a rotary volume control.
- You have the Volume set between -15 and 0 dB (the loudest setting) on the Plus and Ultra subwoofers equipped with the 800W and 1000W Sledge platforms.
- You have run auto-set-up in the A/V receiver and the subwoofer is shown as on/yes in the set-up menu.
If there is still no sound from the subwoofer, please contact Customer Service for more in-depth troubleshooting and assistance.