Interdyn Pty Ltd - Warranty Terms & Conditions
- Subject to terms and conditions set out below, Interdyn agree to repair or replace an item within the warranty coverage period. To determine the warranty coverage of your item, consult our warranty list.
- The benefits provided to you by this contractual product warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under the law
- Proof of purchase (invoice or paid order confirmation) must be provided when requesting service under warranty.
- Any customer requesting service under warranty must comply with directions from Interdyn support staff in relationship to troubleshooting any issue and facilitating any repair or replacement under these terms and conditions
- Where items are already faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org before the item will be repaired or replaced in accordance with these terms.
- Interdyn reserves the right to replace the item or relevant part with the same or equivalent item or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, Interdyn will determine, in its discretion, the closest product within the then current range of products offered by Interdyn with which to replace the faulty or damaged item. The replacement item may differ with the replaced item in size and specifications, at the reasonable election of Interdyn. Interdyn may replace parts with refurbished parts. Replacement of the item or a part under warranty does not extend or restart the Standard Warranty period.
- In the event that a replacement is provided as per section 6, the faulty item will then become the property of Interdyn
- Warranties on items do not apply:
- to consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- to cosmetic damage, to boxes, packaging or exterior surfaces (including during transit);
- to damage caused by operating the product outside any guidelines published for use;
- to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Interdyn or a part of our authorised dealer network;
- if a product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of Interdyn, including but not limited to installation of custom firmware or other software;
- to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal ageing of the product;
- if any serial number has been removed or defaced from the product
- if the product is stolen or Interdyn reasonably believes that the product is stolen based on information provided by law enforcement authorities, or;
where proof of purchase (invoice or paid order confirmation) cannot be provided.
- Interdyn reserves the right to determine which authorised repair centre is the appropriate serve location in any particular circumstance.
- The product will be at the customer’s risk while in transit to and from the service location.
- Interdyn may seek reimbursement of any costs incurred by us where the product is found to be in good working order, or when it has been determined that the Standard Warranty do not apply as per section 14.
- Interdyn reserves reasonable discretion to determine whether any item is or is not performing in accordance with the product’s specifications, subject to applicable law.
- The Standard Warranty may be transferrable to a new owner of an item provided it is still within the warranty coverage period and all the supporting documentation as stipulated above can be provided, and these terms and conditions can be satisfied..
- To the full extend permitted by law, the Standard Warranty will not apply in respect to an item:
- if the item has not been installed, operated, maintained or used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or specifications provided with the product;
- if the factory-applied serial number has been altered or removed from the product;
- which has suffered damage, malfunction or failure resulting from alterations, any alterations (hardware or software), accident, misuse, abuse, fire, liquid spillage, mis-adjustment of customer controls, use on an incorrect voltage, power surges and dips, thunderstorm activity, force major, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, the operations of a computer virus of any kind, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions or entry by any insect, vermin or foreign object in the item;
- to damage arising during transportation, installation or while moving the item, or to any transportation costs of the item or any parts thereof to and from the customer, unless otherwise specified in these warranty terms and conditions;
- to any third-party software or hardware not contained in the item as originally configured by the manufacturer;
- to any failure, to the extent that the failure is not a failure of the item to perform in accordance with its specifications;
- to replacement or repair of any consumables (including batteries, projector lamps and cables), or lost parts or accessories;
- to service and support of any software operating system or application installed on any item, except to assist in restoring the product to its factory default settings; or;
- to service of any product whilst it is outside of Australia
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Interdyn Support Centre can be contacted by telephone at (03) 9426 3600
Interdyn Support Centre is located at 10-12 Adolph St, Cremorne, VIC, 3121
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact our support team through our helpdesk or by ringing us on (03) 9426 3600. We can give you details on repair and warranty if you provide the brand and model number of the item, the date of purchase, and where the item was purchased.